Saturday 15 March 2008

AMAZING!!!!

Hey every body, don't you know, this is my photo!!!
wk...wk...wk...,
Yes I'm sure its real my photo, but just the head. and the body I think you know whose body is that?, Yeah you're right! that's John Cena's body. I edit my photo and John cena's photo by photoshop, I know it still not see like real, because I'm still beginer at photoshop, but I'll try to more better. And one again, you know I'm more handsome than that photo, because to many editing my photo become like that, If you see the real me you will say 'Wow that boy is very handsome!' He...he...he... just joking, O.K than, thank you for read this post!!!

1 comment:

Adi Cahyo said...

Terima kasih untuk informasinya Gan, silakan mampir juga di website kami: Info

Pendidikan
| Bisnis Pulsa Murah | Pulsa Elektrik

Murah
| Server Pulsa | Pulsa Murah | Software Pulsa

Mugiwara Pirete Nakama's Bounties

monkey d luffy wanted roroonoa wanted nami wanted sogeking wanted sanji chopper wanted nico robin wanted franky wanted brooke

One piece Soccer

My Own Virtual Pet ^_^

My Blog's Visitors R From :