Saturday 15 March 2008

Pokemon



Pokemon was my favorite game at Game Boy, The rule for play is easy just raise your pokemon level and make it more stronger(you can use many item to) . Pokemon can evolve If they evolve their power will be sharply raises. Pokemon can get many new battle technicals at it get level up. Pokemon has many type. A type have strong against any type but weak against any type. Beside that you need to complete your pokedex. Now I have 11 pokemon with different type, different ability, but with the same level ( they are all Lv 100 (the Higher level of a pokemon), but my total game play now is 350 hours!!! (wow its so long time). You can treat your pokemon with your friends too!!. I think pokemon is amazing game you could try to play this game too!!! If you have something don't understand you can ask me,and good luck!!!

1 comment:

synthia said...

bisa bahas soal pokemon di ds ga ? hhe x)

Mugiwara Pirete Nakama's Bounties

monkey d luffy wanted roroonoa wanted nami wanted sogeking wanted sanji chopper wanted nico robin wanted franky wanted brooke

One piece Soccer

My Own Virtual Pet ^_^

My Blog's Visitors R From :