Sunday 23 March 2008

Our Photo..,

Hey every body! This is our photo at Prambanan Temple (Jogja).

For study comparison we went to Jogjakarta, Bantul, and Surabaya. The study comparison held a few months ago, I have forgotten what date is it. The Study comparison held in a week, 4 days at Jogjakarta and Bantul, 3 days in Surabaya. At Jogjakarta I found many Grafitti with the gank name “Love Hate Love”, their Grafitti are very cool!!. And at Jogja we went to school after that we went to Prambanan temple, and this is the photo.

The person who wears black T-shirt is Dika, who used the hat is Jeki, Izzan is on the center on the photo. The person who wears white, gray, and black striped shirt is Irsyad. Beside Irsyad there is Christo, and above Christo is Indra. And the person who takes this photo is Jo, the last person who wears green T-shirt is me (Hey!! What Am I do??? It’s so strange!!!) I’m feel very enjoy thet study trip I hope that study comparison will held again.

2 comments:

Andy Hardiyanti Hastuti "22t" said...

weitz...
fotox keren...
masih smp yah???!!!

Adi Cahyo said...

Terima kasih untuk informasinya Gan, silakan mampir juga di website kami: Info

Pendidikan
| Bisnis Pulsa Murah | Pulsa Elektrik

Murah
| Server Pulsa | Pulsa Murah | Software Pulsa

Mugiwara Pirete Nakama's Bounties

monkey d luffy wanted roroonoa wanted nami wanted sogeking wanted sanji chopper wanted nico robin wanted franky wanted brooke

One piece Soccer

My Own Virtual Pet ^_^

My Blog's Visitors R From :